SimpleCod3rS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimpleCod3rS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Off topic thread is back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
No-Danger
No-Dangers Private Tag!
No-Dangers Private Tag!
No-Danger

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-14

The Off topic thread is back Empty
PostSubject: The Off topic thread is back   The Off topic thread is back Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:21 am

Ok for those of you that dont no I wrote this by myself i was relli bored it came from the last forum actually take the time to read it

this thread is so off topic it really is off topic omg if u say off topic lots of times it starts to get weird do u ever wander who invented cereal omg im gunna make off topic cereal omg that is so off topic what kinda off topic noob would post a massive off topic thead like this it is completely off topic and has nothing to do with cereal...MeYeNeAeMeEeIeSeNeOeDeAeNeGeEeRe.... i mean simple coders Bob is very off topic even his name is off topic.... Is global warming our biggest prolem no our biggest problem is trying to use water without being caught by the water patrol australians would understand we have water restrictions omg im going off topic where was i.....oh talking bout off topic yes do u no if u rearrange the leters off topic it makes a word that i couldnt be bothered trying to find becuz the lettas in off topic are very complicated and off topic, did you no there are over 1 million fat chil;dren in the world..........could you imagine if they all jumped up and down at the same time................................................... THEY MITE LOSE SOME WEIGHT ahahahaha jks thats mean sorry to all the fat ppl out there omg im getting off topic again that is completely off topic so where was i............ oh off topic i remember now ok im gunna stop now becuz im starting to go crazy lol hahahaha i sed an off topic word can someone count the number of times a say off topic omg theres another lol
Back to top Go down
http://bradslabs.sooch.info
Ben

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Off topic thread is back   The Off topic thread is back Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:16 pm

umm waffle?
Back to top Go down
Admin
The One and ONLY! Its Vertual!
The One and ONLY! Its Vertual!

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The Off topic thread is back   The Off topic thread is back Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:54 am

LOL, ROFL i cant even be bothered to read it,

No offence to you NO-Danger, i just dont like reading hehe!
Back to top Go down
https://simplecoders.forumotion.com
No-Danger
No-Dangers Private Tag!
No-Dangers Private Tag!
No-Danger

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Off topic thread is back   The Off topic thread is back Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 am

hahahah can anyone beat that reply
Back to top Go down
http://bradslabs.sooch.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Off topic thread is back   The Off topic thread is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Off topic thread is back
Page 1 of 1